Welcome “back in school” face to face! Beginning November 16th Melissa’s, RoSho and Sara’s, Lisa and Ryan’s family groups will return to Bowman for in person learning. This is very exciting for us all. If you are like me you may also have concerns and questions. Here are a few of the “new normals” we can all expect when we return. Let’s work as a community for a healthy return to school!
- All teachers and students will be required to wear face mask. Welcome back! (PDF)
- School hours will be 930-3
- Students will enter and exit through assigned doors only. See the maps here (PDF) >
- No parents or visitors allowed in the building.
- Stay home when sick will be strictly enforced.
- Bowman will have a new traffic pattern for pick and drop off. See the maps here (PDF) >
- The playground will be closed before school-no early supervision.
- During recess playground zones will be used. See the maps here (PDF) >
- Social distance will be used whenever possible.
- All water fountains are closed students must bring water bottle
- Visit https://www.asdk12.org/Page/16089 for ASD COVID-19 mandates
- Classroom supply lists below
If you missed the Bowman town hall on Nov. 2nd 5PM, you can watch a recording: https://tinyurl.com/y3tyldlg
T Barnett, Steering Committee chair
Classroom Supply Lists
- RoSho’s Supply List
- more coming soon!